Triphala is one of the most talked about ayurvedic composition. More than a medicine, it is known to be a health enhancer. Apart from what history has to say about triphala, today, we will tell you many reasons for which you should start using triphala immediately. Yes, it is helpful in treating common ailments to chronic and life threatening ailments. In various research findings, the natural formulation is found to be loaded with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating, antibacterial, antimutagenic, adaptogenic, hypoglycemic, antineoplastic, chemoprotective, and radioprotective properties. Yes, just one natural product can carry these much healing abilities. In fact, we can say that it is not just one natural product, but a combination of three. In case you don’t know much about triphala, let me tell you that it is a combination of three extremely powerful herbal ingredients. These ingredients are the real source of power and medicinal capabilities of triphala. We will talk about these ingredients in the coming sections because it is only when you understand the base of triphala, you will be able to trust the natural product even more.
In the coming sections, we will tell you many reasons for using triphala and some research done of the ayurvedic formula, but, before that, let us see the composition of triphala and get to know a bit more about it. The word “tri” stands for three and “phala” is for fruits. So, triphala contain the goodness of three magical medicinal fruits and herbs- amla, haritaki and bibhitaki. Amla juice is a storehouse for vitamin C, making it a great anti oxidant. It is famous for unbelievably high amounts of vitamin C, and people use it to fight aging, low immunity and allergies etc. Apart from this, amla juice also contain some very essential minerals, iron, calcium, amino acids, protein and phosphorous. Similarly, from weight loss to treating cough and cold in babies, people have been trusting haritaki and bibhitaki since ages. Bibhitaki is a very useful remedy for hair fall in the form of Bibhitaki herbal oil. It also prevents Dandruff and Lice infection. It is a herb famous for its action in cough, diabetes, acne and other skin allergies.
One thing here is clear that these there natural ingredients alone are amazingly beneficial in various ways. But, after combining in a fixed ratio to form triphala, they definitely take a form of elixir. And when these three healers and health enhancers enter your body, they create a magic that takes your health to another level when used regularly. If you have known ayurveda, you might have heard of triphala, but if you haven’t heard of it, you should now because even scientists are talking about this wonder product. We will first see all the benefits of triphala which make it a secret to holistic health and then if you feel you should start using it immediately. We will also tell you about the research done in this field. Also, since the entire action of ayurvedic products depend on the quality of the raw ingredients used and the process of manufacturing adopted, we will also tell you from where you can buy high quality triphala.
Have a look at what makes triphala the secret to a holistic health and then decide yourself when and why you should use this wonder product.
- Triphala is made up of amla, haritaki and bibhitaki and all three are rich in anti inflammatory properties. This makes triphala relieve any type of pain naturally. Besides nourishing the mind and body and promoting longevity, Triphala has many specific effects. Pain relieving nature is just one of the several; benefits of triphala.
- Triphala is very nutritious containing essential vitamins, minerals, and proteins. This helps the ayurvedic formulation in raising the human immunity. With a strong immune system, your body will stay safe from some day- to – day infections, as well as many chronic illnesses. There are many people who know these benefits of triphala and take the herbal mixture regularly to boost their immunity.
- Triphala is very famous for weight loss in a healthy manner. The ability of the powder to maintain a balanced digestion and elimination of toxic substances enable long-term success in maintaining an optimal body weight. And while reducing your weight, your body nourishment is not compromised because triphala provides all the essential nutrients.
- Saves you from some deadly diseases like cancer and diabetes. If you take help from this herbal mixture, you are less likely to struggle with diabetes and other such problems. But, for availing these benefits of triphala, you have to take it regularly.
- The anti bacterial properties of triphala make it an excellent solution for various types of infections. It can act against cold, cough and also some viral infections. Triphala also purifies the urine and prevents urinary tract disease. We call these diseases prameha in ayurveda, and triphala is cited as the one stop solution to all such disorders in many ancient ayurvedic literatures. Even today’s research prove the statements of the ancient ayurvedic text cited about triphala.
- Triphala is a way to save yourself from a set of cardiovascular diseases as well. This class of diseases is on the top of life threatening diseases. Every year, millions of people lose their lives because of cardiovascular problems and if you are safe from these, your chances of living a long life are quite high.
- Triphala is good for stomach. It improves your digestion and you will less likely suffer from stomach troubles like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome. For availing these benefits of triphala, you have to take Triphala between meals on an empty stomach for maximum absorption.
For all these benefits of triphala and so many reasons, triphala is recommended and used more often than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. It is quite a famous ayurvedic medicine and you too can count on it because not only ayurveda, but even the scientists of today are agreeing with the magic of herbs. In case you don’t believe what is stated in the list of benefits of triphala, we have some research evidences too.
“Therapeutic Uses of Triphala in Ayurvedic Medicine” was a report published in Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine that studied the traditional as well as scientifically proven uses of triphala. In this study it was found that triphala was not only good for stomach, but it was also seen that the formula was potentially effective for several clinical uses such as appetite stimulation and reduction of hyperacidity. There are several other such studies conducted all around the world and all of them have found triphala to be useful in several diseases. If you are in a mood to start using it immediately, we will now tell you how you can gain the benefits of triphala.
Triphala can be taken in many ways. The most widely used method is ingesting triphala as tea. This method allows one to have the taste of the herb completely, and taste is considered by Ayurveda to be an important part of the healing process. If you go strictly according to ayurveda, it is the best way to grab all the benefits of triphala. However, triphala is also available in tablet form. Many ayurvedic companies are these days manufacturing tablets of triphala for the ease of users. In case you are really problematic about the taste of triphala, you can consider this option. The general recommendation is two tablets before bed or upon rising in the morning. For specific details, you should talk to a good ayurvedic doctor. Triphala liquid extracts are also available in the market. It is an alternative method of taking triphala. It’s convenient, easy to assimilate, and has a long shelf life. For the dosage of this too, you should consult an ayurvedic doctor.
Triphala is no doubt beneficial in many cases. Considering the environment, kind of food we are taking and increasing physical inactivity tell us that it is high time we start using it immediately. It is like an elixir for our body and the need for a healthy future. But, you should know how you should exactly use it. The easiest and safest way to do this is to call the doctors of paramanand ayurveda. It is an ayurvedic company providing free home delivery of all ayurvedic medicines and also free online consultation. Be it triphala, or some other ayurvedic medicine you want to know about, you just have to make a call to paramanand ayurveda. Also, it is the right place if you are interested in trying ayurveda either to tackle a disease, or to stay healthy. You can talk to the team of doctors at paramanand ayurveda and they will assist you by recommending the best ayurvedic medicine. For this you don’t even have to pay anything and delivery of your medicines will also be free. So, being healthy isn’t really that difficult if you have the intention to do so. With the right intent, just make a call as this is the call to a healthy future and a happy life.